Image Map

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Living A Nightmare


A few of you may remember I was so excited to be taking a family trip to Disney World this week. We were set to leave Friday morning, the day after Christmas, instead my mom, my best friend suddenly and unexpectedly passed away early Friday morning. We buried her yesterday and I still hope I may wake from this nightmare. I am too choked up to go into any more detail at this time but hope to share my feelings with you during this difficult time in the weeks, months, years to come. Cherish this New Year and every day because you never know what the future holds.

8 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts to you and your family <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine. Lots of love and prayers being sent your way. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers to you and your family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Big Big Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry. Sending warm thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please take it easy on yourself during this time. There really aren't many words except to say that I'm so sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our prayers and thoughts with you and your family hard to understand things at times, remember the good times and remember her love always.

    ReplyDelete