Image Map

Sunday, November 10, 2013

An Obnoxious Idea?


Crazy me circa July 2012

So I have this idea.  I really love blogging, I really do but sometimes I feel like I cannot be a 100% me.  Please don't get the wrong idea, everything I write is 100% truthful but sometimes I don't write about certain things I want to write about.  I have a potty mouth, I can be very opinionated, quite humorous and highly inappropriate at times.  I feel that since my blog is about my family life and many business ventures, it wouldn't be appropriate to say everything I want to say, at least in this venue.

Now we get to my idea...I was thinking about starting a new blog. One where I can be my funny, opinionated, at times bitchy, inappropriate self.  Here comes the problem. Do I let everyone know this new blog is written by me or do I write it anonymously? I just don't want to scare the people that read this blog. Haha. Decisions, decisions....

Do any of you have more than one blog? And is it for this reason? And do any of you write anonymously on any of your blogs. Please comment! I am dying to get your thoughts on this...


 photo dancinsig.png

3 comments:

  1. If you want to tell people it's you I say more power to you. However there does seem to be something empowering about blogging anonymously. I sometimes find myself wanting to blog about things but I know that I can't since people reading it will know it's about them, etc. I definitely like to be open about everything and blog as me, but I do sometimes get jealous of anonymous bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one blog, I'm fairly new to all this though. I don't think would ever have one though. I guess I feel like if people don't like what you have to say then they can just go read something else, know? I read a huge variety of blogs... some swear, some don't. Some are raunchy, some aren't. I swear and I'm raunchy too sometimes. If people don't like your blog it doesn't mean it's a personal thing... You can't please errbody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an anonymous blog! Yes I do. It's hard to be anonymous there because sometimes you get really connected with people and you can't share pics etc or sometimes I want to let them in on my "public" blog but I know that defeats the purpose and I don't want cross over so I don't do it. I love having that "other" space to speak totally unfiltered and I love having my regular blog too. You could start out doing the other one anonymously and if you change your mind you could always open it up from there.

    ReplyDelete