Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Buried In Tulle!

I'm under here somewhere!


I needed to take a break from my tutu making because my fingers were starting to get sore from knotting tulle. I have had a lot of adult tutu orders to fill and I am finally almost all caught up. I got one more adult order to make and then I can move on to the baby orders I have to fill which will be a nice change. They will get made quite quickly since they are so much smaller. Ahhhh.... A sigh of relief. Lol. I enjoy making these tutus but I have so many ideas I want to do but can't seem to get caught up on my Etsy orders, which isn't a bad thing. I had been thinking of creating a peacock inspired tutu and I actually just had a request for a custom order peacock tutu. I am glad I will finally get to create this vision. Below are the colors I was thinking about using. What do you think?
Peacock colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment