Image Map

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Photoshoot With Ashley!

I had the pleasure of working with the beautiful and talented Ashley Laderer today. She helped me get some amazing photos of two of my tutus and some of my jewelry. This was my third photoshoot with Ashley and we get fabulous images every time and today was certainly no exception. We shot on the water on the north shore in the beautiful Oyster Bay Cove and we had a beautiful day for it. We walked around the whole park and managed to get a good variety of photos. Here are just a few of today's images. There are so many more that I am going through so I am sure I will have a second post about this shoot to display more of the fun photos from the day.
Every heart beats true for the red, white and blue....
Wish I could rock this red like she does!
Close up of one of my necklace creations!
Now it's time to get connected. You can become a fan of Ashley's Facebook page here. You can also follow her blog, fashion unicorn here. You can order the tutus seen in this post on my Etsy site: Oh So Pretty Designs. The necklace will be available on my jewelry Etsy site: Hole In Her Stocking, in a few days. Please note: my jewelry site has not yet been updated. There will be a lot more inventory updated in the next few days.
Surely a fave from the day! The water nymph!
Love working with this girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment