Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A Strange Obsession & An Even Stranger Habit (Plus My Journal Swap Reveal)

Love the Here and Now

I have a strange obsession. Those of you who are regulars in these parts may know this already but I have an obsession with stationery especially journals. I have countless journals. I cannot pass up a gorgeous or inspirational cover. I have a real problem. So when I heard about the Journal Swap Creative with Sage and Love The Here And Now I was in. I love receiving mail and I love journals win, win!

I was paired with the lovely Kayla from Keeping Up With K. This Canadian beauty has a fun and eclectic blog that you definitely want to check out. I am so glad we were paired together because not only did I receive the fabulous journal photographed below but I have an amazing new blogging buddy whose life I can stalk regularly through her blog. ;)

Love this!!!
Loved this little note in my journal!
Now I truly love this journal but let's hope I actually use it. This is where I explain to you my really strange habit. I have this obsession with collecting journals but I NEVER write in them. I have so many journal ideas. But I hate to "dirty" my nice new journals. I am afraid I'll start writing about one thing and then want to change the direction of the journal and then it will be all out of wack, etc., etc. I know I apparently have issues. OCD or something. 

Does anyone else have a ton of beautiful unused journals or am I the only weirdo? xoxo

6 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL journal. I love the saying on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you loved it! Picking out journals for someone else is HARD!

    I'm the same way with buying journals - I have so many, the covers just speak to me and then I HAVE to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the journal. There really is nothing in life like a crisp new beautiful journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite aisle in Target? The journal/office supply. I get your obsession. Completely. I will write in my journals but I have os many (read:obsession) that many are still blank. Love the journal she sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty journal!! Haha I have a few that I've not written a word in either - I keep them on my bookshelf, looking pretty, instead.

    ReplyDelete


  6. شركة شحن عفش من الدمام لمصر شركة شحن عفش من الدمام الى مصر
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالدمام شراء اثاث مستعمل بالدمام
    شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالاحساء شراء اثاث مستعمل بالاحساء
    شركة شحن عفش من المدينة لمصر شركة شحن عفش من المدينة الى مصر
    ارخص شركة نقل عفش بمكة ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء

    _____-

    ReplyDelete