Image Map

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fresh Color Thanks To Garnier Olia

It's a little scary how well Klout seems to know me. With all the crazy changes in my life the past couple months my hair has been put on the back burner. Definitely haven't had any time to go to the the salon. You can see the evidence below with my horrid roots. Eeeek!

Those roots are embarrassing!
I received an offer for a Klout perk of Garnier Olia Permanent hair color. I needed to jump on this especially since they had a color that seemed close to my existing hair color.


I made sure I made time to do my hair before Easter and I was extremely happy with the results. I loved the color and my hair felt softer and healthier. This box saved me from future root catastrophes.

My new fresh hair!
Thanks Klout and Garnier for saving me from more horrible hair days. I once again feel like I can look somewhat presentable. Anyone else get this perk and what did you think of your color?! xoxo

5 comments: