Image Map

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Blue Eye Makeup: One Way To Do It Right

Most women are afraid to attempt the dreaded blue eye makeup with the fear of looking like a fashion disaster direct from the 1980s. Truth be told, blue eye makeup can look quite pretty if done the right way. There are a few ways to attempt blue but the direction I went today was navy. Navy blue looks gorgeous especially with those who have blue eyes. I put a neutral shimmer shadow all over my lid and used a dark blue for the crease and blended. I also put some of the dark blue shadow under my eye on the outer half and used the neutral shadow for underneath on the inner half. I used a navy blue liner, top and bottom, and finished my eye with black mascara.The finished look is subtle and pretty and definitely not outdated.
Blue Eyes
Products used:
Face - Laura Geller Spackle tinted under makeup primer
          MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW18
          Smashbox Warm Apricot blush
          Smashbox Prism blush
          Smashbox Shimmer highlighter
Eyes - Smashbox Champagne shadow
         Smashbox Nocturnal shadow
         Smashbox Picasso liner
         Smashbox brow wax
         MAC Opulash black
Lips - Smashbox Buff lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment