Image Map

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Lollipop Swirlz

I am super excited to launch my newest Etsy shop Lollipop Swirlz. This shop includes all my handmade clay jewelry. It is super fun and colorful. It definitely reminds most people of candy which helped to inspire my name. I have big aspirations for these designs including trying to get accepted in June's Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. Now my big challenge is to get people to discover my Etsy shop because everyone always loves my designs when I wear them so I believe once my job is known it can do quite well. Well here are a few of the designs from my shop.
Neon Swirl Earrings

Bracelet!  
Big Fun Heart
I made a bunch of new pieces tonight so I hope to get photographs tomorrow so I can update my site. Make sure to check back for more colorful designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment