Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Meet Jen!


Hello everyone! I hope you had a spectacular weekend! I would like to take the time out to introduce you to one of my VIP sponsors, Jen from Boone + Owl. She has the cutest life + style blog. Make sure you head on over there and check it out. But before you do so I wanted you all to get the opportunity to know her a little better. I asked her a few questions and here is what she had to say:

1- Why do you blog?
I blog to share and connect. I love meeting people and making new friends, and to me blogging is a wonderful avenue for that. I share everything from fashion to tasty recipes to a little encouragement for the day. Though, fashion is my favorite part! Having a creative space that reaches out to so many people is amazing. It opens up fantastic opportunities. 

2- Describe yourself in three words.
I am terrible at this! If I had to describe myself I think I would go with how my friends describe me - Bubbly, loyal, and patient.

3- Share an embarrassing story with us.
Okay. Let me set the scene for this. About six years ago I was walking with a handful of friends out of a restaurant, across a parking lot, on a windy day. I was all dolled up and blissfully wearing a skirt that I had snagged from my sister. Picture this okay - Walking at the front of the group, in broad daylight, in front of three picture windows where ten to fifteen marines were sitting - Big gust of wind - skirt up around my waist. There was nothing that could be done. It all happened too quickly. All twenty plus friends and strangers near by were graced with by backside. I have an aversion to skirts now.

4- What song would be your life anthem?
This changes frequently. I love music. I'm always listening to something and adding a new song to my Spotify library. I genre hop so things vary quite a bit.  I don't know that I have a singular song that I would label my life anthem. Currently though Find You On My Knees by Kari Jobe is my "anthem". To me it represents the fact that no matter what's going on in life, I can find God right there to lift me up and guide me, and I can take encouragement in that.  

5- What TV character do you most relate to?
Elena Gilbert - Because I have studly vampire brothers vying for my attention constantly! It's exhausting.
In all seriousness, I don't watch much television. If I do sit down to watch something It's usually Say Yes To The Dress. I can never get enough of wedding shows!

6- Where do you ideally see yourself in 5 years?
A couple of years into marriage, and steadily growing my blog and business. Of course, there's no telling what the future will really bring, but, that is definitely my ideal.

Jen and her best friend
Well...Isn't she just fabulous?! I am so glad to have found another amazing blogger in this great, big blogging world! So make sure you head on over to Boone + Owl and show her some love!



 photo dancinsig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment