Image Map

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pumpkin Decorating For All


I truly love this time of year! I already painted pumpkins twice already this year. This past weekend my sister and I and our families went to our parent's house to decorate pumpkins. In the past, everyone carved but we had a free for all this year. Everyone did what they wanted.

A few people still carved and I decided to paint a minion. I saw something similar to this a month or so ago and had to give it a try. I don't particularly like carving and much prefer painting so this project was great for me. What was even better was the fact that it was super easy to do. It is basic shapes so even the artistically challenged should be able to pull it off.

Some people got the things to stick in the pumpkin to make a face. My mom found Mr. Potato head ones and I found a Minnie Mouse for Olivia. You can find great kits at Target. These kits were great for the little kids and for this who feel that carving and painting are too difficult. The results are great and simple to attain.

Here are our results!!




 photo dancinsig.png

3 comments:

  1. I love how all your pumpkins turned out! Your minion is really cute. What type of paint do you use for pumpkins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love the Mickey Mouse pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I've always loved decorating and carving pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete