Image Map

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Photos On The Beach

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Mine was good but a bit crazy but I guess it wouldn't be the holiday season without some craziness. Because of this mayhem I haven't gotten to share some Christmas photos I took of Olivia on the beach last Thursday.

This was actually my third attempt at Olivia's photos. They didn't come out bad the last two attempts but the photographer in me was seeking perfection with that perfect smile. Still no smile but I think I captured some pretty amazing images. Not to mention it was about 20 degrees and windy so all of these were taken in about 5 minutes. What do you think?!












 photo dancinsig.png

2 comments:

  1. I love the last one. She is precious! I love the third one too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to have Christmas pictures on the beach! You did a great job and she looks adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete