Image Map

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas


That photo above is a real gem, huh?! That was my sister and my attempt to get a photo of the grandkids for our parents. Just wasn't in the cards for this year. We had to keep Liv in the highchair to keep her from running away. My nephew was so good but my girl was not feeling photos. I was quite upset that day because I really wanted to get just one nice photo of the two of them together. But now a few weeks later, I can't help but laugh aloud while looking at this. Guaranteed we will remember this photo for years to come as opposed to a photo of them sitting like perfect angels.

This photo is going to help me remember what is truly important this holiday season and not worry about things going perfectly to plan. I am sure there is going to be some craziness (planned and unplanned) tonight and tomorrow but I am just going to take it all in and simply smile.

My big worry is that Olivia won't put on her Christmas dress tonight because she just is not a fan of dresses lately, especially frilly ones. We had a HUGE issue on Thanksgiving with her putting on her dress. It made us late to dinner and I was so frazzled. It really upset me. I am not going to let that happen tonight. I will try my hardest to get her to wear her dress but if she ends up in sweatpants and a festive tee, I am not going to sweat it. It will be just another memory to look back and laugh on. I am going to enjoy tonight and not worry about what my daughter is wearing. (I will share photos in my next post so you can all see how it went. haha)

Well, I truly wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!!! I appreciate my followers so much!! Much love!! Talk to you soon! xoxo


 photo dancinsig.png

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahah! That picture is PERFECT! Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love this card! It may not be perfect but it's perfect in how real it is!!

    ReplyDelete