Image Map

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Meet Jackie From Our Nashville Life



I am super excited to introduce you to Jackie from Our Nashville Life. She's got a great blog and has some sass which is why you have to go check her out. I asked her a few questions so you can all get to know her a little better.

1 - What can one expect to find on your blog?
I have always been the type of person that is interested in tons of different things and I love to learn, so I really try to reflect that in my blog.  

2 - Describe yourself in 5 words.
Sporadic.  Passionate.  Caring.  FUNNY.  Inquisitive. 

3 - What would be your dream vacation?
Really anywhere!  I love experiencing other cultures and think it would be fabulous to go anywhere outside the States.  I'm almost terrified to go to Europe because I really feel like if I go there I might not come back.  

4 - I always wanted to live in Nashville although I have never even visited it. Would it be a smart move and why?
Nashville is a great city that has lots to do and is pretty central to everything (close to the Carolinas, Florida, Atlanta).  If you like experiencing the four seasons, it's perfect because we get them all but have a very mild winter.  I wish it wasn't a landlocked state though.  I miss the water and seafood.

5 - Where do you see yourself and your blog in 5 years?
My dream is to adopt children and I hope to start doing that in a few years.  For my blog, I'd just love to have it be something that makes me happy like it does now.  

6 - Tell us an embarrassing story.
It's not really an embarrassing story, but I've always been a clumsy person.  No matter how self-aware I try to be, I'm always running into walls or spilling water down the front of my shirt.  It's become lunch time gossip at my job to see what I'll spill on myself while eating.  


So what are you waiting for?! Head over to Or Nashville Life and say hello to Jackie! I'm sure she'd love to hear from you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment