Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Yummi Pouch Is The Way To Go!



I was lucky enough to receive a set of complimentary Yummi Pouches to review.  They are reusable food pouches which is absolutely perfect for my daughter.  Olivia is 17 months old and loves "fruit bags," as she calls them but they can become quite costly especially when she can sometimes go through several in a day.  I love the fact that I can now fill my own pouches with an endless variety of healthy treats at a fraction of the cost.  What is better than that?

Before I share our personal experience with this amazing product let me tell you a little bit about them. They are dishwasher and freezer safe, BPA and Phthalate free, can hold up to 6 ounces, easy to fill through wide zipper opening and finally they are recyclable and fully CPSP compliant.  These are all major pluses in my book and in combination with the fact that they are actually something practical for everyday life with a toddler, they are definitely a purchase all parents should make. 

I hit the beach with Olivia today and the Yummi Pouch was the perfect snack solution. Olivia has a habit of dumping her puffs and snacks out of their containers and picking them back up and putting them in her mouth so not really the ideal snack with all the sand.  I filled up two yummi pouches with applesauce and kept them in our cooler. After a while in the heat this was a nice refreshing snack for Olivia and she was shaking with excitement to get her hands on these pouches.  An added bonus is that there was no mess! Plus, they could be thrown right in the dishwasher when I got home. 

Keeping snacks cool in the fridge



Excited for her Yummi Pouch



Mmmmmm



Best beach snack!


If you have a baby or toddler at home I highly suggest purchasing a Yummi Pouch 6 pack. They even sell dishwasher safe stickers so your little ones can decorate their pouches.  And there's an added bonus they are currently running a Fireworks Sale where you can get 25% off the entire store through July 7th. What are you waiting for go and order yours today!  You can also connect with Yummi Pouch through Facebook and Twitter.

I hope you enjoy the rest of this 4th of July weekend!! I hope to be able to try out my Yummi Pouches at a frozen yogurt shop next. We all love frozen yogurt but the hubby and I cannot fully enjoy ours because we have to feed Olivia hers.  I am planning to put the yogurt in the pouch so we can all enjoy our scrumptious snack at the same time. I'll be sure to keep you posted on how it went. 
 photo dancinsig.png  



No comments:

Post a Comment