Image Map

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Humpday Confessions

Vodka and Soda


Time for our favorite blogging day of the week...Humpday!!! Woot woot!! Let's get this confessional rolling..Here we go!

1 - I know I b*tched all winter that I couldn't wait for summer but I am really excited for fall. Love all the fall activities and love a chill in the air.

Who doesn't love a good pig race?!

2 - I always wonder why are people with money usually the worst tippers?! The people who can afford to leave a generous tip usually leave the least acceptable amount possible even when they receive good service. Meanwhile the less fortunate individual will leave 20% +. Maybe because they know what it's like to work hard for their money and give people what they deserve. Shame on you bad tippers.

3 - Why do my nails always look like crap?! I can file them, buff them, paint them and they never look remotely close to what they look like after I leave the nail salon. I don't know what they do but they always look so good. I could do the same stuff at home and they don't look remotely close to being professionally done. Guess I will never work in a nail salon.



4 - I cannot stand people who schedule tweets about posts from their archives. I have no problem with people tweeting about past posts but it's obviously when it's automatically tweeted especially when you are tweeting about Christmas crafts in May or Easter crafts in August. What?! You automatically become less personable because we know you really didn't post that yourself at that time. Why would you?

There you have it. This week's confessions. Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

12 comments:

  1. You only bitched all Winter, because it seems like it lasted 10 months last year! I can't wait until Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh winter was horrible, i couldnt wait for summer. now i feel like i barely got a summer and fall is already around the corner, i'm not ready because that means winter is around the corner as well.
    pig race?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want Fall yet... I want summer to stay for a while :)... Anyway, I agree with number 2 on your list. It's very true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to try seche vite fast drying top coat. It will change your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEVER do my nails for that very reason. Even when I go to the salon I don't get color because in two days it starts to chip and look awful and then I feel like I wasted my money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer did seem to fly but, fall is my favorite time of year! And my nails chip so easily, and yet I am in a vicious cycle of continually getting them done and them complaining about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. in a way, i'm excited for fall as well. i love wearing cozy sweaters and my boots!

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even know hoe to schedule tweets, I really need to work on my tech skills lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish everyone had to work in a restaurant or retail once in their lives. I think then they'd be a lot better at tipping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not into tweeting about archived posts, either. I mean... I guess I get the point of it but I'd just rather tweet what I'm doing NOW, y'know?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not capable of maintaining my own nails. I try and try and have everything i need. They still look like crap.

    ReplyDelete