Thursday, August 28, 2014

Just Breathe

This has been one super stressful week. Between being swamped with work, the hubby being out of town, getting in a car accident, and my daughter not exactly being on her best behavior I am at about my wits end. I am desperately in need of some sort of stress relief. Luckily, my first purchase from Yoga Outlet arrived about a week ago. And I am so ready to give yoga a try!

I cannot believe that I have never tried yoga but the time has now come. I need a healthy way to relieve stress and cannot think of a better way. I received a Gaiam beginner's yoga kit that includes a DVD, yoga mat, yoga strap and yoga brick.  I also ordered a fabulous long sleeved workout shirt perfect to wear while using my new kit.


If you are looking to give yoga a try or need some new yoga gear I highly recommend visiting Yoga Outlet for great deals on everything yoga. And as if there prices weren't good enough they are offering you 15% OFF your first purchase with code: bridgepose.


So I will keep you all posted with how my yoga experience goes and if it is able to be the therapeutic activity I need.  What about you? Do you do yoga and is it good stress relief?

2 comments:

  1. I love Yoga!! I can't believe you never tried it! It's going to be a really good work out for you at first since you've never done it. I find that it's not so much of a work out for me what with the other things I do but I get a lot of good stretching out of it and it just feels good. When I need to work out but don't feel like working out that's my go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you had a rough week...here's hoping the weekend brings you relief! As for yoga, I love it! Wish I had more time to do it!

    ReplyDelete