Image Map

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Humpday Confessions: Guilty TV Pleasures

Happy humpday everyone!! So I decided to confess some of my guilty TV pleasures today. Here we go! Hopefully, I am not the only one who enjoys these shows


1- America's Next Top Model

Yes this show is still on. Cycle 21 baby! I used to be obsessed with every aspect of this show, the photography, the makeup, the models. I missed the past couple seasons but have been watching Cycle 21 religiously and my love for this show came rushing back. I don't know what it is but I cannot get enough.


2- MTV: The Challenge

Yes, I still watch this show. I never really watched the Real World but I love the cast of "characters" in these shows. It's like Survivor with lots of drama and partying. What's not to love?! The physical challenges are insane, the love triangles are intense, it's hard not to become hooked.


3- Fashion Star

So this show is no longer on but I am truly sad about it. I actually really enjoyed it and loved the fact that many of the pieces designed were available in actual retailers the next day. I think it gave a good look at the fashion industry, which I love. I hope it comes back one day. Fingers crossed.

Well, there you have it a few of my guilty pleasures. What TV shows are you embarrassed to say you watch? And do you or did you watch any of these? xoxo


Vodka and Soda

7 comments:

  1. I still watch ANTM. The drama this season! Usually I just skip to the photo shoot though, so I'm not entirely a 'fan' of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still watching ANTM. I'm actually kinda bummed about the direction the show has gone but I won't quit it since I've been watching since cycle 1. I was wondering if anyone else was watching!! I mean, I know people are since it's still popular but you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love ANTM but it got a bit stale for me....and I loved MTV back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I do not watch any of these shows. The only reality TV I watch is basically Deadliest Catch and sometimes Ghost Hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been watching this season of ANTM and it is okay I suppose. The drama got to be a little much though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already know my love for The Challenge... But I will add that I also watch ANTM. Actually, I've never missed a season even though Tyra bothers me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't watch ANTM anymore, but I will admit that if there's a marathon on of past seasons I am in trouble. I will sit there and spend my entire day re-watching them. Especially if they're my few favorite seasons.

    ReplyDelete