Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

Enjoying Summer!

Where have I been you might ask?! Just trying to enjoy every bit of summer before it ends all too soon. June and July was consumed with our move. After living in the same place for 9 years we had our work cut out for us so every free moment was devoted to cleaning, sorting, packing and then unpacking and organizing. So I made it my mission to enjoy August!

We have been hitting up the beach a lot and I am super stoked that Olivia enjoys running through the shallow water. She is so much fun to go to the beach with and keeps me entertained the entire trip.

Me and my girl

Finally getting used to getting her toes "dirty"

Marching through the water with Daddy and Aunt Lisey

Splashing in the water

This past weekend we changed it up a bit and decided to go to the Bronx Zoo. We had a great time! Olivia enjoyed seeing all the animals and the new dinosaur safari!

Enjoying some lunch at the zoo

Besides all the fun I have been having my photography business has been booming! I have had sessions every day this past week. Needless to say, I have been quite busy editing. I will be sharing photos from those sessions with you later in the week. I hope you have been enjoying August as much as I.




 photo dancinsig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment