Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

My New Jewelry Go To: Favery

I was extremely excited when I learned I was chosen for Brandbacker's  campaign for Favery.  They carry the most amazing jewelry and it all seems to be "my style." My excitement was compounded when I received this package in the mail.


I am opened the box to discover the most beautiful piano wire infinity silver star bracelet set.  It was like they were my best friend, knowing that I love layering bracelets and am obsessed with stars. I have been wearing this bracelet everyday since.

Super Fabulous!


These bracelets can go with anything from a casual jean and tshirt look to looking great with a little black dress.  Their versatility is great! I decided to pair them with a look that falls somewhere in the middle.

Gosh! I love this bracelet set!
 
They look great with a black and white ensemble

So here's the good news!! You can enter to win your own set of star infinity bracelets!! All you have to do is click here and sign up for this site of fabulous jewelry! You will then be automatically entered to win your own set of bracelets.  Winner will be chosen on August 23rd so delay in checking out Favery!!!!



 photo dancinsig.png

1 comment: