Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Review: Shades Of Color Art



I was thrilled to have the opportunity to receive a Shades Of Color Art notebook. I have mentioned a few times in the past my obsession with stationery so this opportunity was perfect for me. I can never pass up a good journal and this is officially my new fave! I love the cover, which is perfectly painted with some of my favorite colors. This notebook has definitely inspired me to want to pick up a pen and start writing again.



So do you love the painting on the cover of my notebook?! There are many more to choose from in Stephanie's shop here. In addition you can buy some of her phenomenal paintings. Her understanding of color is so apparent in her beautiful pieces of art and they would make a great addition to any home. I highly suggest you check out her shop and as if she is amazing enough, she has a fabulous blog, you can check out here: here. You won't be sorry!! xoxo

2 comments: