Image Map

Monday, March 24, 2014

Trendy Tots Linkup #2

Trendy Tots


I am so disappointed that I completely forgot that the trendy tots linkup was today. I had to do an impromptu photoshoot in the backyard this afternoon and of course, Liv wanted nothing to do with it.  I just ended up following her around and getting some candids.

Liv is a bit of a tomboy, doesn't like dresses or anything with frill. It was also quite cold today so she needed to wear her jacket. What am I getting at? This may not be the trendiest outfit but I still think she looks cute!  See my post: The Reality of Dressing a Toddler. Haha.


The whole outfit was Target and the shoes were from Carter's. I promise to be prepared for the next linkup and have more entertaining photos for you. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos! She looks cute in anything!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us again Jenny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I'm a new follower from the link up!

    This is how photoshoots go with my daughter as well. I'm just happy to get non-blurry pics these days! haha

    Cassie @ http://cutetotontheblock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower, she is just adorable!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete