Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

5 Celebrities I Love

A few weeks ago I wrote a post about 5 celebrities I cannot stand. I decided to share some good vibes and share what celebrities I love.

Shakira - I was always a HUGE Shakira fan. Love her music and I always thought she was so naturally pretty and sexy. After she was a judge on The Voice my love for her grew. She seriously seems like the sweetest most down to Earth person, not to mention talented and gorgeous.



Blake Shelton - Can you tell I am a fan of the Voice?! I'll admit that before I started watching The Voice I didn't know very much about Blake. But I quickly became a fan. He was just so goofy and likable how could you not love him?! I would just want to have a BBQ with him and my friends. Without a doubt it would be lots of beers and lots of laughs.



Leslie Mann - She had me at: "Let's get some fuckin' French toast!" She's hilarious, love everything she does and I love the fact that her and Judd Apatow have been married for an eternity, at least in Hollywood terms.



James Franco - Hot and strange and talented. The perfect combo in my eyes. He is a fantastic actor and his social media accounts are a little wacky and definitely entertaining. Not to mention he's got brains. He's going to Yale for his PhD. Mom would love him!



Betty White - She's adorable and she's hilarious, the perfect combination for an honorary grandma! Her family must seriously have the best holiday dinners. Although, the fact that Granny can probably outwit any grandkids may cause some tension but who cares?! It's Betty!!

Well, there you go. These are definitely five of my faves. Who is your fave celebrity??

6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Leslie Mann if she's in the movie it's guaranteed going to be funny I adore her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Leslie Mann! And everyone else on here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but James Franco...ahh my love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I love Shakira too. She has the best figure! I am also a big fan of Tom Hanks, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Bell, and Jimmy Fallon because they all seem so nice.
    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete