Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Loving Poverty Luxe

I am so glad I decided to do an Etsy shop review swap with Victoria from Poverty Luxe because I received the most amazing Moroccan print infinity scarf. Check it out below.


The scarf was made of great quality soft fabric and I absolutely loved the print. I feel like it is a print that can actually be worn year round and it will definitely be made of great use.

Poverty Luxe has other great infinity scarves, adorable hair bows and the cutest skirts in an array of fabrics. You will definitely want to check out her shop!! xoxo

P.S. If you have an Etsy shop and are interested in doing a review swap contact me! Basically we each send each other something from our shop and we each put a review on our blog about the other person's item. Let's help get each other out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment