Image Map

Monday, April 28, 2014

My Boho Look For An Owl Shower

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!! I had a baby shower to go to on Saturday and I had this whole Bohemian look in my head for my ensemble. I semi- accomplished what I wanted. I ran out of time to make all the jewelry I wanted but I think I did a pretty good job. Here I am sporting all my necklaces. Love 'em!!I am also kind of loving my new headband and my swept back 'do. Now if I could just work on the body we'd be going places.


The shower was great!! It was an owl them and I loved how this theme was consistent throughout the whole shower. Here are some photos to show you just how great everything looked.

Mmmm...Candy bar!
Cake!
Holy gift table!

It was really a great shower. Good food, good friends, good times!!

Me & the mom to be!
My sis in law, Me and my cousin in law (Please note: I am not tall, they are just that tiny and cute)
Whelp, that's it for now but I will talk to you guys tomorrow!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the do! I NEVER do anything different like that with my hair and I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That headband is adorable! I liiiiive in headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair. I wish that I could do stuff like that to mine.

    ReplyDelete