Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

Don't Burst My Bubble



I still believe in following my dreams, although, I am 32 years old. It's never too late to create the life you always wanted.  "Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." -- Earl Nightingale

I still believe in true love, although, there are rough times (extreme at times) some people choose to work through them and strengthen their bond. Not everyone runs to get divorced the second their relationship isn't going the way they imagined.

I believe that some people can really communicate with the other side. I am sure there are more hacks than those with a true gift but I believe some people possess that gift and I can communicate with all those I have lost.

I believe that the best is still ahead of me. It would be truly depressing to believe my best years are behind me. I have had some incredible moments in my life already but I believe that there are more to come.

I believe that there are still good people in this world. I believe not everybody is solely determined to only do what will benefit them. There are still people who love to help others.

I believe that the rigid stereotype of beauty will be broken. I think we are making small strides in that direction but I hope that one day not only the skinny girls will feel beautiful but that all girls will feel beautiful and secure in their own skin. One day everyone will realize (conventional) beauty eventually fades but a beautiful soul will always shine.

What do you believe?? xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving what you believe in! I agree with #3 that people can communicate with the beyond even though it's so far out and not really supported by science. I think it's possible. Everyone can't be lying about it! I love you for #1! Never stop dreaming. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I too believe that some people can communicate with the other side - I've gotten some great messages from one of those people!

    ReplyDelete