Image Map

Friday, January 9, 2015

Blogger Love



I decided I would finally link up again to show some blogger love. Not going to lie, it's partially because I don't want to have yet another sad post about my broken heart or have to pretend to be happy so I figured a link up would be a great idea.Word? Word..

So here we go! A few of my fave posts this week.....

1- Don't Toss Your Holiday Cards by our hostess with the mostest Meagan from All the Joys. I never know what to do with all my holiday cards after Christmas is over and I think this is a fantastical idea that I will definitely start doing next year.

2- How To Be Happy by Mary at Uncustomary Art. Mary shares some great tips and words to live by. Definitely an inspirational post with some important reminders about how to view your life.

3- 30 Winter Blog Post Ideas by Helene from Helene In Between. This is for the inner slacker in all of us. Sometimes the creative juices run a little dry and this is a great list of prompts that could potentially make for some great posts. Thanks Helene!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much for sharing and spreading the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed my post! Thanks for sharing!!

    Uncustomary Art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my post and linking up with us! Distractions can be a good thing sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete