Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patty's Weekend Is Here!

Woohoo! We made it! Happy Friday everyone! I am looking forward to a jam packed weekend of fun and shenanigans. Tomorrow is my sister's birthday so we are meeting at my parent's house for some cake and goodies and then off to Dave and Buster's to celebrate. We can't come home too late though because we need to get up early Sunday morning to head out to Montauk for their St. Patrick's Day parade. We have been a few times but it will certainly be a little different with my daughter, Olivia, in tow but I have no doubt it will be just as fun. I will be sure to share some photos come Sunday night so stay tuned...

Well, have a good night all and I will be talking to you soon.  But before you go to bed be sure to head over to Life With Lovebugs to check out my latest post: Hot Zebra Print Nails In No Time At All.

Broke the wig and jacket in today for the fun filled weekend ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment