Image Map

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hurts So Good....Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles


My Sis and I were both lucky enough to try these insoles!

I had an opportunity to try Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for free thanks to my second campaign with BzzAgent. I was pumped to give these bad boys a try because I LOVE to walk. Plus, I do some 12 hour shifts at a vet I work at part time.  So anything that will make my feet feel comfortable is welcome!

I wanted to love these I really did but felt slightly disappointed. I hate to share bad news but my readers deserve to know the truth. I wore them for the first time for my 12 hour shift at work.  When I first put them on it felt like I was wearing a pair of snug shoes for the first time and my feet ached. As the day went on the aching went away but I didn't feel any "massaging." But as the day was coming to an end my feet were starting to hurt once again.  I then wore them for my 3 mile walk workout the following day and my feet hurt and more of the same when I wore them to the gym the day after that.

But I didn't give up. I wore them to run some errands a few days later and my feet actually felt pretty good.  I didn't know if was just because I was wearing them for a shorter time but I was starting to feel a bit optimistic. I decided to give them another try at work and finally some relief. My feet felt good after my long day! I just wore them for my walk and again no aches and pains. There was a light at the end of the tunnel!

I am now happy with how these Massaging Gels make my feet feel but I just wish I didn't need to go through days of achy feet to get to this point.  I guess they just needed to be worn in.  If you are willing to tough it out for a few days I would definitely give these insoles a shot! Check out Dr. Scholl's for more info and to get your pair today!

No comments:

Post a Comment