Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Patriotic Cuteness Photo Post

Hi everyone!! Hope you are having a great Friday! I have so many great posts up my sleeve along with the unveiling of my new blog design but I cannot release certain info and experiences until a later date. No worries, that date is fast approaching. So I decided to share some photos I took of my daughter Olivia modeling one of my patriotic tutu designs for Oh So Pretty Designs






Isn't she the cutest! It's hard for me to get great photos of her because she is at the age where staying still isn't an option but I still love the candidness  of these photos.  I also got one of my all time photos this particular day. Check it out below!  And you can always see more of my photographic work on my Jenny O Studios Facebook Page.

One of my all time favorite photos!

1 comment: