Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Keys....Where Art thou?!

So....I didn't have the best day...I had tons of errands to run and I could not find my keys. My daughter loves playing with my keys and I often find them in the most obscure places. Most recently I found them in a carton we were packing for our big move. I searched and searched with no luck. After about four hours I gave up. Needless to say I was in a horrible mood because I knew nothing was getting accomplished today. Hours later, I was packing some more and I finally found them partially shoved behind the back of a love seat and blocked by cartons with a garbage bag on top. I was relieved but by the time I found them I wasn't running any errands. Now I understand why people have key hooks on their walls. At least, I can get to work tomorrow.

On a side note: who watches Game of Thrones?!! Holy cow I could not believe this past Sunday's episode!! Craziness!! I can only hope that someone kills Joffrey next week. Although, every show needs someone to despise. Thoughts??!


 
Lastly do not forget to enter my "Create Your Own Tutu Giveaway."  the winner can design a tutu for themselves or their child!! Good luck!!


1 comment: