Image Map

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Things I Don't Love


I have a lot to be thankful for and I love my life but I love the idea of having one day to gripe about the things I don't love. That's why I decided to join in on Lulu and Sweet Pea's "What I Don't Love Thursday."

Here I go:

* I hate the fact that we will need to wait until 2014 for the next season of Game of Thrones!! This is torture. I am going out to get the books so I don't need to wait. The suspense is killing me!

* I am upset at the fact my daughter refuses to fall asleep until around 2am every night lately. She slept so good right from the beginning and now at 16 months we are having huge sleeping issues with her. We've tried every tactic for fixing this issue and don't know what to do. Anyone else have this issue with their toddler?!

* I definitely don't love packing!! We are moving out of our apartment into a new home and it is stressful to say the least! My hubby and I are so busy with work and have a very rambunctious toddler so we have limited time to get our place all packed up. I'm sure we'll get it done but I cannot wait until this whole process is over with.

Now that I got all that off my chest I hope everyone has a terrific Thursday and has very little things not to love.

6 comments:

  1. My son used to be the same way. He's 4 and has finally started going to bed at a decentish time lol. Hes about to start school so we need to work on getting him to bed even earlier. Good luck!!

    Jenn
    www.therollinshouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We did midnight last night. Getting better! Lol

      Delete
  2. Game of Thrones is killing me already! And I hate packing. We've moved so many times so I definitely feel for you there. Thankfully pinterest has some great packing tips now.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! This was fun. I definitely plan on linking back up next week.

      Delete
  3. I TOTALLY GET the kids not wanting to go to sleep thing!With my family, it's the same with getting to sleep or trying to round them up to leave somewhere....it's like whack-a-mole. I get one, the others pop up or away! Beautiful family by the way!
    Jen Whitten
    whittenwins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm both sad and happy that Game of Thrones is in 2014. I'm trying to read book 3 before season 4 gets out, so that way I'm not behind on the books anymore :P

    My kids have always had issues with sleeping - it's on and off really. They'll go through spurts of amazingness where they go to sleep immediately and sleep all night and then others where they don't go to bed until 10pm and want to wake up at 5:30am. Is your little one cutting her molars maybe?

    ReplyDelete